Fixed price from 1500 to 1000 for Urgant Sale.
Dell Optiplex 9010 Mini Tower pc.
I'm the original owner. I purchased it brand new on 2013 with 3 years warranty. With Dell keyboard and mouse (never been used because they're wired, I used the mouse only twice).
I were using the pc with a monitor I have before, but later I purchased a 1080p EyeCare Benq Flicker-Free monitor with BlueLight Filter option. The monitor is in like new condition, I used it only couple of times, the box and all the components are available.
- Intel Core-i5 Quad Core 3.2GHz (Up to 3.60 GHz) Processor
- 16 GB DDR3 RAM
- 2.5TB HDD Internal Storage
- Windows 10 Professional 64 bit (Product Code for both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit (Product Code for both 32 & 64 bit) Not Installed.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 64 bit (Product Code for both 32 & 64 bit)
- Zotac nVidia GeForce 1GB Synergy Edition Graphic/Video Card
- 700 Watt Power Supply
- 6 usb on the back + 4 usb on the front (2 usb 3.0 on the back, and 2 on the front)
- Display : Benq 24" FullHD 1080p Flicker-Free, Blue Light Filter, EyeCare Monitor
It originally came with 4 GB Ram and 270 Watt power supply, 500GB HDD, and without additional graphic card. In 2017 or 2018 I purchased Seagate 2TB HDD, and the pc storage became 2.5TB. The pc came with Ubuntu Operation System lnstalled. I purchased a genuine Windows 10 Professional Edition 32 & 64 bit Product Code and downloaded Windows 10 Pro iso file from Microsoft website, burned it on a usb flash and install it on the pc (Clean Installation). And in July 2019, I purchased a genuine Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Product Code, and activated it on the pc.
I purchased the following items brand new condition and installed them on the pc long time ago :
1 - Zotac Nvidia Geforce Synergy Edition 1GB
2 - 700 Watt Power Supply
3 - 16 GB RAM
4 - Seagate 2TB HDD
I used the pc between normal and light usage for 4 years only.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow