MechanMagic MD698 Full system OBD2 Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool
MD698 is for professional technicians, shop owners and educators, DIYers who demands more functionality. It support OBD2 newer vehicles, software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles as well as updates via USB/online lifetime free, developed by the most distinguished experts of car industry for diagnose and stored data.
MD698 Auto OBD2 Scanenr Professional Functions List:
1. Read & Clear Fault Codes
2. Read Real-time Parameters
3. Component Activation Test
4. Read Vehicles Information (VIN)
5. SRS (Airbag) Fault Code Clearing
6. Oil Light Reset
8. Transmission (Auto EGS Gear Box),
9. SAS, Steering Angle Sensor Reset
10. EPB, Electrical Park Brake
11. TPMS, Tire Pressure Monitoring System
12. ESP, Electronic Stability Programmer
13. Oil Service Light Reset (CBS)
14. IMMO Immobilizer,
15. Control Lock
16. Navigation System
17. Auto HVAC, Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation
18. Instrument Cluster, Dashboard
19. Flue Pump Module
20. VAG long coding: no need channel number
MD698 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Support Car List:
For AU Ford, for Acura, for Honda, for Holden, for Hyundai, for Isuzu, for Infiniti, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Perodua, for Proton, for Subaru, for LandRover, for Toyota.
For Audi, for Abarth, for Alfa-Romeo, for Aston Martin, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Bentley, for Citroen, for Dacia, for EU Ford, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Jaguar, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for Land Rover, for Maserati, for Mini, for Maybach, for Mercedes Benz, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW.
For Chrysler Group, for Ford Group, for GM Group
MD698 Support 9 languages
English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Lifetime Online Free Upgrade St
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow