Job Title: Business Development
A Business Development Position to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
2. Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
3. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
4. Research and build relationships with new clients.
5. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice Principals.
6. Plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
7. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
8. Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
9. Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
10. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenues.
11. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
12. Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system, as available.
13. Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
14. Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
1. The ideal candidate should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
2. The candidate must have worked as Corporates Relationship Manager in UAE banks.
3. Excellent network relation, market penetration skills, creativity in establishing business relation.
4. Hands-on experience in the Sales & Marketing field particularly the Project Management/ Engineering Field.
5. Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to produce executive reports.