• Estimation of large prestigious high-end interior fit-out projects.
• Preparation of bills of quantities.
• Adjudication of contractor’s claims (measurement).
• Estimating and cost control.
• Managing full tender process.
• Interpreting specifications, price tenders, and preparation of contract documents.
• Interpreting and checking drawings, tender documents, quantities and estimates.
• Supervising surveys and interpreting third party survey.
• Verifying sub-contractor’s claims and verification of Quantity Surveyor’s calculations progress of work at site and material on-site / off-site.
• Managing and supervising Tender / Quantity Surveyor Department and planning and programming workload.
• Maintaining supplier / subcontractor database and consistently seek new companies to pre- qualify for inclusion on tender list.
• Develops bid cost estimates for the specified deadlines for submission
• Manages the bid calendar to ensure that company is complying with its commitments.
• Reviews and comments on technical and commercial specifications.
• Prepares material takeoffs to allow Purchasing Dept to obtain market pricing
• Coordinates with Production department.
• Manages and reviews the performance of Estimating team.
• Helps establish and periodically review the Estimating Policies and Procedures of the Company.
• Manages the retention of important bid documents/technical specifications according to the
• Policies and Procedures of the Company as established by the Controller.
• Works with sales to prioritize and periodically review the Bid Calendar to ensure Company is meeting its obligations to submit timely bids.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow