1. Studying, reviewing, and analyzing the project's drawings, B.O.Q, and specifications.
2. Raising RFI’s to the client for technical clarifications and discrepancies to ensure that the project has been quoted accurately.
3. Preparing a quantity take-off if needed to double-check the B.O.Q.
4. Prepare B.O.Q and B.O.M in accordance with Projects drawings and specifications.
5. Recommend the value engineering proposals to meet the client budget.
6. Preparing the final cost sheet that includes labor, materials, bought-out materials, and overheads.
7. Submitting projects quotations on time as per the deadlines with tender qualifications.
8. To manage the estimation of the organization and ensure that quotations are prepared, reviewed, and submitted on time.
9. To implement effective pricing strategies and ensure competitive bidding.
10. Preparing and submitting variations quotations.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow