Perform site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, and commercial customers. Design solar domestic hot water for new and existing buildings, and apply solar technology.
1. Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
2. Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
3. Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
4. Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency. (Preferred)
5. Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
6. Evaluated and tested photovoltaic (PV) modules as preparation before installations in industrial locations.
7. Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, and connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
8. Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
9. Conduct field visit to maintain and troubleshoot faults on PV plants.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow