Position: Female Cleaner (Nationality - Philippines)
Age: 22-40 years
Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: Fresher’s can apply. Basic housekeeping knowledge required.
Skills: Presentable with basic communication skills.
Please send your updated CV by clicking the "apply" button.
• To report for the shift as per operations requirement wearing clean and tidy uniform, ID card or name badge.
• Attend the morning briefing and receive the assignment for the day. Ensure that daily assignment is clear before proceeding to the working area.
• Sign for the location keys in the key register, collect required cleaning materials and equipment from the store and proceed with assignment.
• Carry out routine cleaning throughout the day as per cleaning work instructions and set schedule to ensure the quality of the cleaning is up to the set standard.
• Note any deviation from the routine cleaning schedule and any special jobs carried out as when instructed in the daily checklist, and report to the Supervisor.
• Report any damage or breakage of property to the Supervisor.
• Report to the Team Leader any damage or breakage of machinery and equipment.
• Ensure that at the end of the shift all routine works and any unscheduled works are noted in daily checklist. Complete the checklist and forward the same to the Supervisor at the end of shift.
• Ensure that cleaning equipment used during the duty hours is cleaned, set ready for the incoming shift as per set procedure and stored in designated place.
• Attend departmental meetings and training sessions and operate in accordance with the instructions received.
• Report client complaints to the Supervisor and follow the ‘Lost and Found’ guidelines.
• Comply with Health & Safety, Fire Regulations and other policies.
• Undertake, during holiday periods, a complete ‘spring’ clean of all areas including window cleaning, moving furniture to clean behind it, skirting boards, varnishing wooden floors, etc., to ensure all areas are clean and fresh.
• Provide a comprehensive cleaning service to include dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, etc. to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
• Undertake monthly consumable inventory.