• Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant.
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Main contact for the bank. Liaise with the bank for facilities, restructuring and all other bank related matters. Well versed with bank procedures.
• Collaborate with the auditors for the completion of financial year end audits. Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Prepare consolidated VAT reconciliation report and filing.
• Provide annual budget information; monitor payments and identify areas for improvement and implements corrective actions.
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP requirements
• Directs and reviews accounting entries such as cash reconciliations, income and expense transactions, fixed asset activities, payroll and other transactions.
• Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the year-end closing processes and procedures for assigned accounting records.
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow