We are looking for a qualified Mobile Application Developer to join our team. You will work closely with a team of mobile and web developers, project managers and designers, and QA engineers to bring new features to life in our industry-leading mobile application.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Working in an agile development environment
• Effectively managing state in mobile apps
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• An in-depth understanding of Java, Kotlin and Android Studio
• A solid knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and XCode
• An understanding of Xamarin
• A grasp of C#
• Be and remain passionate about mobile product development
• Able to collaborate effectively with product, UX, and software development teams
• Able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and independently
• Understanding of the mobile app development process, including design and deployment
• Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or relevant work experience.
• Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Creativity and brainstorming
• Organization and ability to multi-task
• Willingness to learn new technology
Suitable candidates may submit updated profile to E-mail: career(at)esat.ae, the e-mail subject must be the advertise title
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow