1. Analyze and understand detailed business requirements.
2. Gathering data, formulating a strategy and presenting a plan to businesses
3. Provide mapping requirements and software solutions.
4. Provide recommendations for software developments and implementations.
5. Document business requirements, gatherings and issues and updated business process flows.
6. Document results of software research tools and applications.
7. Execute program modifications and changes.
8. Interface with clients, software professionals and consultants to develop solutions applications.
9. Review and evaluate technical design and technical quality issues and processes.
10. Coordinate and collaborate workflow processes and issues in designing, programming and testing.
11. Develop highly functional qualitative modifications and system changes.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow