• Educational qualification: BE – Mechanical.
• Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical inspections.
• Knowledge in SAIC, SATIP and Saudi Aramco Desktop standards related to inspections/testing.
• SAPID approval in ARAMCO Projects.
• Familiar with international Standards such as NFPA90A, SMACNA, ASHRAE, ASME 31.9, ASME SEC.IX etc.
Job Descriptions/ Capabilities;
• Review of project specifications, engineering document and ensure client requirements are met.
• Prepare technical queries for clarifications.
• Prepare and implement ITP and quality system procedures.
• Read isometrics, structural and layout drawings.
• Propose corrective action and preventive actions.
• Coordinate with third party inspectors/ agency.
• Coordination with engineering personnel & clients in relation to inspections.
• Guide construction personnel on specification/standard, material etc.
• Attend material inspections, FAT, performance testing, vendor inspections, installation inspection.
• Prepare inspection and Test records & maintain status.
• Computer knowledge and proficient in English.
• Work independently.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow