European Company based in Ajman urgently requires a Food Hygiene Officer responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices within the Food Manufacturing process;
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science/ Food Hygiene/ Industrial hygiene/ Microbiology .
- Trained in Food Hygiene Level 3 /4 or PIC & HACCP
- Minimum experience of at least two years in the same field
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of desktop operations
- - Responsible for ensuring overall hygiene activities in the food production areas
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws / international standards in Food safety/HACCP implementation
- Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during the audits.
- Monitor and check the personal hygiene conditions & working habits of the staff.
- Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation.
- Must be updated with the local government authorities, i.e. Municipality Food Control and procedures
- Review and follow up on the microbiological results from food laboratory.
- Manage and maintain the traceability system established, recall procedures,
- Manage and review food complaints effectively.
- Manage and maintain food safety documentation and records, as per HACCP standards.
- Periodically review the food safety system.
- Conduct training in food safety and hygiene for the food handlers.
- Ensure that the existing safety standards of the company is monitored and implemented.
- - Other jobs related to the concern of a hygiene officer.
Please send your CV by clicking APPLY or fax to 04 3468833.