Looking for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR to work in UAE for an Oil & Gas Drilling Service Company.
Interested Candidates to post their CV’s to mail ID by clicking on the APPLY button.
Above 5 years of experience in similar companies; Salary To be discussed based on experience
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure reconciliation of bank accounts on daily basis
- Preparation and daily updating of Cash flow and fund flow reports
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of payment invoices.
- Timely accounting of Fixed Assets and maintaining of FA register
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements