Candidates should be professional, polite and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive willing to meet each challenge directly. Our ideal candidate must excel in computer skills, general office tasks and both verbal and written communication.
. We are currently looking for a multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
• Handling office tasks such as filing, generating reports and presentations.
• Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings and conduct research.
• Manage professional communication via phone and email.
• Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming mail.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• High attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
• Outstanding people management skills.
• Data entry experience.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow