• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the MD’s time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to MD’s programmatic initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the MD, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with Deadline pressures.
• Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings
• Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans Communications,
• Ensures that the MD’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the MD and the organization in general
• Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives
• Works with the Strategic team and support in companies growth
• Follows up on contacts made by the MD and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Have 4-5 years of UAE experience as Executive assistant
• Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Communication skills, written/verbal
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines Keep information confidential
• Indian National, Male
Send your CV by clicking the "apply" button.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow