Job Description for Facility Coordinator- Customer Care
• To provide excellent customer care to tenants and organize timely maintenance schedules.
• To respond promptly to urgent maintenance calls.
• Document processes and keep maintenance records.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate facility coordination.
• Extensive experience in building maintenance.
• Able to respond to building maintenance emergencies.
• Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Words, Excel, and Outlook Express.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Capable to lead a team and delegate tasks.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow