Legal Assistant Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Admin Assistant for our Legal Department having excellent command over written and spoken Arabic and good command over written and spoken English. The Admin Assistant will be responsible for accurate typing documents for court cases and emails to customers.
To be successful you should be able to think quickly and have good typing skills in addition to being good with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Registering cases in the RDC Tracker including Scanning and uploading documents
• Typing of documents in Arabic, including translation where required for
o Tenancy contracts
o Legal Cases
o Notary & Legal Notices
o Maintenance and inspection
o Rent Committee Execution
o Landlord authorisation letter
o Bank letters
o Other Arabic Letters
• Tracking the cases and follow-up wherever required.
• Maintain and update various trackers in Excel and the system.
• Follow-up with RDC for cases and updates
• Send Final Notice emails before opening case.
• Excellent command over written and spoken Arabic . Should be able to draft letters and emails in Arabic without any mistakes.
• Good command over written and spoken English.
• The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure high quality work.
• Self-motivated with good organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
1-2 years previous experience in an admin role, typing Arabic documents.
Send CV by clicking the "apply" button.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow