Field Maintenance Engineer
1. Responsible for X-ray machine maintenance, be able to work independently.
2. Diagnose and trouble-shooting the existing problem.
3. Regularly inspect the site to prevent future faulty.
4. Our customers are mainly Customs or Airport, maintain a good customer relationship is also important.
1. Bachelors degree or above in Engineering, Electronic/Automation Engineering is preferred, with at least 2 years relevant working experience.
2. Hands-on experience of PLC is preferred.
3. Familiar with analog circuits analysis, hands-on experience with oscilloscope, multimeter and other tools.
4. Strong communication skills, be able to work independently.
5. Fluent in English is required (as working language), Arabic speaker is preferred.
6. Driver's license is required.
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow