We’re here because we believe you deserve better. If you experience any problems on the site please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll do our best to resolve it.
Job Skills & Requirements
• Provide on-site support to customers on transformer testing.
• Deliver training on transformer testing techniques.
• Provide hands-on training to customers on the use of related instruments and software.
• Deliver remote support on the use of Transformer testing products and resolving technical issues via email, telephone, and web.
• Offer support to the Sales group on the technical aspects of Transformer testing products.
• Participation in trade shows and seminars.
• Gather feedback from clients on existing products and for future product enhancement and development.
• Suggest potential application and offer solutions to meet client needs.
• Suggest new features and technical requirements for existing and new products.
• Provide support in testing new product features.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Level of Education Area of Study
√ Bachelor’s Degree BS Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of electric power engineering.
• A thorough knowledge of transformer testing practices.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience in testing of transformers as well as interpretation of test results.
• Technical training background such as training field people or new engineers.
• A professional demeanour.
• The skills to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications especially in English. This includes being able to make presentations and public speaking to a wide variety of audiences.
• Proven ability to plan, organize, and perform work activities with minimal supervision.
• Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels.
• A self-starter work style which acts in proactive manner.
• Proven project management skills and ability to meet critical deadlines.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A strong customer services orientation.
• Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, most specifically Excel.
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally within the region (40-50%).
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE-
• Previous work experience in Middle East would be extremely benefitial.
D. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES –
• Creativity: Must be able to generate unique solutions to solve new and existing customer problems in a timely way
• Industry Knowledge: Must be able to use depth of industry knowledge to enhance support to customers.
• Analytical Skills: Must be able to analyze problems
• Energy: must thrive in a sales-driven, fast-paced team environment, focused on supporting our customers
• Self Management: Proven ability to drive and manage initiatives with management input as needed.