Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering 15-20 years of experience in high rise Buildings with at least 5 yrs. in 5 Star Hotel (UAE) Constructions
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity.
• Excellent written of and oral communications skills.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to apply and manage the Building Information Management software for use on project.
• Risk Management Skills.
• Oversee and maintenance of Project Management Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
• Execute the project to the contract specifications, project costs, profit, and schedule.
• Follow up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
• Negotiate changes to the scope of work especially liaison with the Client and Consultant Engineer and key Sub-contractors.
• Establish the program as well as corporate requirements for all areas of the project, an monitor the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
• Assign responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
• Mobilize company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
• Discuss the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
• Work with other Department Managers and Head Office to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
• Work with the key project individual to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate
significant changes to the scope of work. Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
• To coordinate with the Cost Controller and the Site Quantity Surveyor to ensure appropriate and timely execution for “Change Orders”.
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow