We are looking for a detail-oriented property inspector to inspect residential & commercial properties. You will be evaluating properties for compliance in construction regulations, inspecting the integrity of structures, and documenting your findings in reports.
To ensure success as a property inspector, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of construction regulations and must be able to identify accurately regulatory noncompliance and safety hazards.
• Visit properties to conduct comprehensive compliance inspections.
• Identify safety hazards and structural defects on the interior and exterior of the properties.
• Inspect structural integrity, water quality, as well as electrical and plumbing systems.
• Communicate with the maintenance team to facilitate repairs and improvements.
• Provide the management with regular inspection progress updates.
• Relay detailed inspection findings in a timely manner.
• Document processes and maintain records.
• Must possess an engineering degree.
• At least two years' experience as a property inspector, or a related role in UAE.
• Current and in-depth knowledge of construction regulations.
• Extensive technical construction expertise.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow