QS Architect / Architectural Engineer for Marble Company
• Prepare shop drawings.
• Prepare BOQ’s and execute quantity take-off of materials and cost estimates.
• Take site measurement and prepare the cutting list.
• Prepare designs of stone finishes (flooring, cladding, etc.).
• Perform project coordination with the clients and the project team.
• Attend meetings and closely monitor project sites to ensure that the work is executed accordingly.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture/ Engineering
• Experience in Marble & Stones division/industry is a MUST.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD (2D & 3D), excellent design, and drafting skills.
• High levels of creativity, imagination, and vision.
• Have good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Can work under pressure and must be trustworthy.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow