STATE BANK OF INDIA INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION AT ITS DIFC BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE.
• Age: Below 45 years as on 31.03.2022
• Qualification: Minimum Graduate.
• Experience: Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Compliance Department in a Commercial bank in UAE.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Performing the DFSA licensed functions of Compliance Officer and MLRO of the branch.
2. Job involves vetting of policies and products, tracking and dissemination of regulatory guidelines, internal and external reporting, coordinating regulatory audits and any other compliance related work.
3. Performing compliance related responsibilities of State Bank of India for the branch.
The candidates with following additional qualifications will be given preference:
1. Work experience as Compliance Officer in DIFC based Bank
2. Qualifications such as ACAMS/ACFCS or equivalent.
Salary offered is AED 10,800.00 pm + perks (Negotiable based upon qualification and work experience). Perks include: HRA - AED 3,500.00 pm, medical insurance, home travel reimbursement, etc.
Interested candidates may send their applications to recruitment.dubai(at)statebank.com on or before 06.05.2022. Bank has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow