- Excellent Arabic & English for both Writing & Speaking.
- At least 2 years working experience in media or newsroom environment.
- Resources in experts, analysts and government.
- Familiar with Arab News Outlets both traditional and digital ones.
- BA in Journalism or Communications preferred;
Required Skill Set
- Awareness of different media agendas.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Flexible on time, Reliable, Hardworking person with initiative & creativity.
- Ability to priorities and plan effectively
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Daily news gathering of mainstream media in gulf countries;
- Updating breaking news to the editor.
- Researching stories and potential interview subjects.
- Assisting to contact with experts or analysts of international relations, economy, etc.;
- Assisting to contact with government, ministries, state organization and arrange interviews for correspondents;
- Translations of SoundBits of experts from Arabic to English;
Other Minor Task:
- Acquire Visas from different embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of processing visas.
- Build a strong relationship with government officials & manage media inquiries, public relation with the government & interview request.
- Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service.