Messenger Job Description
We are looking for a conscientious, efficient messenger to join our team. The Messenger's responsibilities include transporting important and confidential documents to specified people or locations.
• Clarifying your scheduled and anticipated deliveries before each shift begins.
• Fetching, checking, and signing for documents at their respective drop off and collection points.
• Devising and choosing the most effective routes.
• Answering recipients' questions about the delivery process.
• Ensuring that both yourself and the recipient sign all relevant documentation upon delivery.
• Checking to see that you have completed all work allocated for the day.
• Advising your line manager of deliveries that could not be fulfilled.
• Remaining friendly and helpful as you conduct your duties.
• A minimum of high school certificate.
• Previous experience in any delivery position.
• Valid bike license is a must.
• Familiarity with the layout of your general delivery area.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within given time frames.
• Good planning and decision-making abilities.
• Physically agile with the capacity to remain active for extended periods.
Send CV by clicking the "apply" button.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow