We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer with UAE driving license and more than 10 years experience.
To design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow