Commercial Property Agent - Lettings and Sales
Do you have experience in a Real Estate Agency?
Do you want to join a business that is fast paced, exciting and challenging?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Commercial Property Agent working for a professional company where everyone’s voice is heard and recognized. This is the ideal role for someone with experience in the Real Estate Industry looking to progress their career. We are offering the opportunity to earn great commission as
well as being part of an amazing team. Our core belief of being an amazing employer with the best benefits, training and personal development in the industry is testament to its talented and dedicated employees. Our team of ambitious, passionate staff is testament to its enviable client portfolio and flourishing business.
* Commission + benefits
* Excellent benefits including employment visa, healthcare
* Brilliant culture, working conditions, training and prospects
* Proven success as a Commercial Property Agent essential, specialized in staff accommodation
Commercial Property Agent - Role Overview: As Commercial Property Agent, you will work with a well established team that is specializing in staff accommodations. You will have proven experience and a network of local landlords and industry contacts to develop new business, as well as working on
the company’s existing clientele.
Commercial Property Agent - Key Requirements:
* Have a great positive attitude, be self-motivated and enjoy working under pressure
* 5+ years Commercial Property Agency experience
* Strong communication and negotiating talents
* A confident professional manner, with the ability to win and close business
* Highly driven and energetic approach
* Ability to work autonomously
* Experience using a CRM database
* Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
Commercial Property Agent - Key Responsibilities:
* Undertaking commercial lettings (focusing on staff accommodation)
* Handling outbound calls to warm leads - focused on turning new enquiries into face-to-face appointments
* Receiving full ongoing training and development
* Consistently hitting and exceeding sales targets
* Generating new business
* Updating the CRM database
Candidates with real estate, retail, banking and insurance industry experience in sales are
encouraged to apply. Interested candidates may send their CVs by clicking the "apply" button or WhatsApp their resume at 052 691 5370.