• Install window tint on vendor, customer and dealership automobiles
using quality products and the most trusted techniques for the best
• Remove dirt and debris from windows and windshield, and apply
primer before starting every tinting job.
• Choose the right tools, equipment and parts necessary to complete a
• Use shop software system to enter, update and verify job
information before, during and after each individual tint job.
• Utilize a plotter to create a computer cutout of tint film, and cut tint
film by hand when necessary.
• Help keep the shop and the rest of your work environment orderly
by cleaning up after every job, putting tools and equipment back in
their proper place and performing janitorial duties when needed.
• Use tint program to input vehicle specifications.
• Measure, cut, and apply window tinting with accuracy and proper
• Smooth out imperfections.
• May be required to do vehicle striping and/or other installations
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow