Job Description of a Maintenance Foreman
We are looking for an experienced Foreman to supervise a team of technicians for allocated maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities for Foreman
• To schedule maintenance as per set standards.
• Develop a work schedule for workers.
• Manage efficiently the day to day tasks of all assigned technicians.
• Supervise all assigned technicians.
• Guide and train the team of technicians.
• Ensure that a project is adequately staffed.
• To plan and implement suggestions for smooth operations.
• Be the liaison between Management and Technicians.
• Prepare reports on daily and weekly basis.
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties on site.
Qualifications for Foreman
• Must have an engineering degree.
• Must have at least 4 - 5 years of Gulf experience as Foreman or Site Supervisor.
• Must have excellent organizational skills to organize and manage a work schedule.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong management and organizational skills.
• In-depth knowledge of MEP processes.
• Must possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
Send CV by clicking the "apply" button.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow