We are searching for a professional call center Executive to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The call center Executive may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful call center Executive, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and adequately addressing the complaints in a timely manner.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, CRM, scripts, and tools appropriately and make accurate and timely reports.
• Striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
Qualification and Experience
• Preferably graduates, however experienced candidates with high school diploma or equivalent shall be considered.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills with proven track records.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and decision-making skills.
• Adaptability and accountability.
• Fluency in English and Malayalam (both verbal and written)
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow