Company: We are specialized in trading, import and marketing of high-quality building material products of leading manufacturers in Germany.
• Develop necessary understanding of the company’s product lines
• Develop and maintain the filing system to maintain sales records
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure sales inquiries and deliveries are handled efficiently
• Input of inquiries and orders into the system, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time
• Responsible for the creation of quotation calculations/offers, order confirmations, proforma invoices, etc.
• Helping the sales team by providing them with product samples and other support marketing materials
• Handling customer queries and informing them of delivery dates and schedules, along with delivery delays if any
• Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering the emails and handling orders by phone
• Other duties as assigned by the Director / Sales Team / Management Team
A must for all applications to be seriously considered is fulfilling the below qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• 2 years or more of experience in sales support, administration, and coordination
• Good administrative and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service abilities
• Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and driven to achieve results
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet deadlines
• Ability to build lasting customer business relationships
• Competence with Microsoft Office
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow