Shadow teacher required for a family in Dubai to help provide continuity in classes, instills responsibility, fosters independence and encourage learning of a special care student of 11 years old.
- Sit with the child in a regular classroom and make sure that the child is given social, educational and physical support.
- Ensure that the child can understand and follow the teacher’s instructions.
- Help the child in all school works and projects.
- Help the student build self-confidence, as well as to promote positive interaction in the classroom.
- Attend special events/activities of the child if necessary.
- Acts as a bridge between the teacher, student, and parent.
- Female, Filipina.
- Must have previous experience in teaching, ideally handling a special child with the down syndrome. Minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Must have an education background in teaching.
- Preferably with driving experience
*Accommodation can be provided (within the family house) depending on the agreement.