Veritas Petroleum Services (Asia) Pte Ltd
Assistant Technical Support Engineer required for reporting the lube oil analysis reports Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Marine Engineering with Class 4 COC. MLA 1 & 2 qualification is an advantage)
Work Experience: 2-3 years sailing experience on board
Description: We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated candidate to fill the above position. The scope of work would be as below:
• Providing technical advice and reporting of lube oil / grease test results.
• Provide backup support for fuel analysis when required
• Providing support to customers regarding Lube oil related problems.
• Updating of in-house databases.
• Attending onboard ships for technical survey when necessary.
• Related work experience may be considered in lieu of above.
The position requires that the candidates should be:
• Quality conscious, good in communications skills and a team player.
• Prepared to work irregular hours when necessary.
• Computer literate in MS Office applications.
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow