Bill of Materials Engineer
This role requires you to prepare the bill of material documents containing detailed information of each part (Description, Assembly level, Qty, Weight, Material & measurement) for teardown parts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To identify the teardown part functionality & description of part to be defined
• Part number sequence and level logic is to be followed as per CSG Scope
• Quantity & Weight data to be measured in weigh machine
• Material to be identified using the proper tool
• Photography of teardown parts using proper tools & equipment
• To follow the standard operating procedure for Bill of material definition,
• Conduct material identification, parts measurement, and Parts photography.
• To work closely with team members to complete the task on time.
• To complete the provided task on defined time & quality
• To follow the checklist for each process carried out
• Perform quality Self Check on the process & delivery made
• Effective communication to team members
• Diploma/Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with teardown certification is preferred
• 2 to 5 years in the field of Automotive, which includes reverse engineering/ Benchmarking of automotive products
• Automotive product/system design knowledge
• Experience in Reverse engineering of electric/IC engine vehicle
• Reverse engineering/benchmarking knowledge on automotive products
• Knowledge on Bill of Material creation for Automotive vehicle parts
• Automotive Vehicle data capturing & management experience
• Understanding of automotive Parts naming & functionality identification
• Weight Capturing/ Weight Analysis study of the entire vehicle
• Material identification & classification knowledge of Ferrous/Non-Ferrous
• /Plastic/Composite Materials
• Knowledge of electric vehicle/IC engine system function/working
• Automotive vehicle design & development knowledge
• Designing Mechanical/Automotive parts knowledge
• Automotive parts testing knowledge
• Good written & oral communication
• Parts inventory management
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow