Vehicle Dimension and Measurement Engineer
Conduct dimension and physical measurement of the vehicle using appropriate tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Capture vehicle specification, feature study & analysis of teardown vehicle
• Documenting the key features & advantages of teardown vehicle
• Parts and assembly removal from the vehicle into a separate part
• Teardown sequence Photos capturing
• Teardown sequence video capturing
• Tools management & usage of right tools during vehicle teardown
• Responsible for teardown status communication to the management team
• Work coordination with the cross-functional team across global areas.
• Value analysis / Value Engineering ideas implementation on parts teardown
• Body In White - detail & destructive teardown using drilling machine/Gas cutting machine
• Study & document the Cooling circuit diagram of the teardown vehicle
• Cooling circuit & Electrical Harness tagging & study
• Standard parts removal - torque observation & documentation
• Manage inventory Control on teardown parts
• Diploma/Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with teardown certification is preferred
• 2 to 5 years of experience in physical measurements for the Automotive field
• Expertise in handling measurement tools
• Expertise in the measurement tool selection for measurements
• Expertise to understand the measurement tool’s specification like least count, accuracy.
• Good knowledge in tools calibration
• Expertise to arrive at the repeated dimensions without manual error
• Expertise in understanding the needed dimensions for 3D CAD modeling
• Expertise in making hand sketch & freehand drawing
• Expertise the document skills with measured dimensions
• Preference would be given to those who have worked in the automobile industry
• Contribute to creating and implementing best practice engineering, vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
• Proven track on related field
• Excellent team player
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Ability to perform job functions with little or no supervision
• Exposure to reverse engineering CAD model development
• Excellent knowledge to maintains productivity and QA standards.
• Good problem solving, solid analytical competency, and strong communication skills.
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow