Vehicle Documentation Engineer
This role requires you to capture data and document vehicle teardown information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Should adhere to Checklist, SOP, and defined process for report creation.
• Must have good communication skills are required to coordinate with the internal team and should interact with the global team.
• Should understand the customer requirements and able to solve the additional requirements as needed.
• Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
• Will be responsible for management goals, on-time delivery, and ensuring quality.
• Good interpersonal skills - Able to work effectively with other employees.
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
• Good written & oral communication.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Automobile engineering is preferred
• 2 to 4 years in the field of Automotive, which includes reverse engineering/ Benchmarking of automotive products.
• Should be familiar with Reverse engineering knowledge
• Experience in Vehicle measurements, data capturing & Teardown documentation (Before vehicle teardown, During vehicle teardown, and After teardown)
• I should have handled it.STL file format of Optical scan data in GOM inspect.
• Should have a good understanding of reverse engineering concepts and strong analytical skills.
• Understanding Engineering drawings, measurements using Physical measurement tools are required.
• Must be familiar and should have an overview on teardown, scanning, and measurements.
• Must possess good knowledge of BIW assembly and welding process.
• Ability to work on the floor for measurements and weld capturing on BIW.
• Should be capable of working with Catia RE2 version for measurements and analysis.
• Should have good presentation skills and documentation skills.
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow