Automotive Parts Photographer and Videographer
The job requires conducting teardown sequence, photo & video capturing, and part photography using photo booth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Perform teardown sequence using photos capturing process
2. Perform teardown sequence using video capturing process
3. Perform parts photography using the photo booth
4. Tools management and usage of the right tools during Parts Photography
5. Must use and maintain equipment (cameras, lenses, etc.,) observing high safety & care
6. Capture vehicle specification, feature studies, and analysis of each vehicle for teardown
7. Documenting the key features and advantages of teardown vehicle
8. Must be responsible for Parts Photography status communication to the management team
9. Coordination work with cross-functional teams across the globe.
10. Implement VA/VE ideas during parts photography
11. Manage inventory control on Parts Photography parts
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree with photography experience is preferred.
• 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of automotive photography
• High Knowledge about DSLR Camera and Lighting setting (Flash & Soft Box)
• Knowledge on Parts Photography
• Technical knowledge on Vehicle parts and functioning
• Knowledge in Photoshop & Lightroom (Additional)
• Good verbal & written communication (English must)
• Workshop tools handling & management
• Parts Handling & Inventory Knowledge
• Microsoft Documents (Word, Excel & PPT)
• Need to understand Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) & work accordingly
Please click APPLY to send CV.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow