- 5+ years of experience
- Need React skills and experience with Web application development
- 5+ years of experience with CSS3, HTML5 and CSS frameworks such as SASS and/or LESS
- 5+ years of experience with Responsive Web Design utilizing frameworks such as bootstrap and/or material-ui
- Familiarity with packaging and build tools such as npm, yarn, node, Webpack, Babel, grunt, and, gulp
- Familiarity with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) trends and implementation
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools – Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Willingness to work on varied client products
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred.
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow