• Handle complete parts sales process of walk-in and telephone
customers from enquiry to sales order process to achieve
monthly budgeted net sales.
• Responsible for credit customer’s follow-up of payments as per
credit terms and conditions granted to the customers.
• Ensure to communicate and consume parts ordered on urgent
orders as soon as parts received.
• Collect retail customer data and feedback in the given format and
convert them to service to generate additional revenue of labor
• Ensure sales orders, purchase orders, deliveries, cash collection,
cash deposits are closed on time as per company standards and
documents are filed for records.
• Assist warehouse team with monthly perpetual inventory to
maintain stock inventory with no discrepancy during annual stock
• Follow customer service values and achieve CSV targets to
surpass in meeting the needs and expectations of the customers.
• Take reasonable care for own health & safety and also take care
that his or her acts do not adversely affect the health & safety of
• Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and ensure customer
engagement by taking actions against customer complaints
• Comply with company QHSE guidelines and SOPs and report all
incidents to the manager
• Participate in Tool Box Talks and undertake safety awareness
trainings as provided by the company
• Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Promoting the organization and products.