• Assist in new business acquisition efforts by performing core business development work
• Manage the needs of existing customers by providing them with exceptional services
• Develop relationships with new customers and provide them with information on the company’s products and services
• Ascertain that customers are kept abreast of company policies and procedures and provide them with information on new products and services
• Make accurate and prompt cost calculations and create and provide customers with quotations
• Create sales agreements according to specific instructions and negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements
• Gather market and customer data by performing detailed research activities
• Advise customers on upcoming product developments
• Record sales and order information in predefined databases and ensure that this information is communicated to the sales office as well
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow