• I have 4 years of UAE experience as Senior Accountant and 3.5 years of Indian experience as Auditor.
• Visa status - On Visit Visa - Available immediately.
• Managing complete accounting cycle of Retail outlet and finalization of books (including Fixed asset schedule and depreciation, Prepayment schedule, Accruals, Provisioning, Ledger scrutiny, Finance cost schedule, Cash and credit card sale reconciliation, etc.)
• Managing all Banking operations (including taking new Bank Loan, Foreclosure, if necessary, Banking follow up, etc.)
• Preparing Daily Bank Reconciliation statement taking details of floating cheques and reporting abnormal transaction to the management.
• Inter-company balance reconciliation and matching the balances with the branch.
• Preparing and analyzing Cash Flow position on daily basis and submitting to the Management.
• Preparation of Monthly MIS and other Internal Reports like Ageing, price comparison, etc as per the management’s requirement.
• Verifying Supplier payments and other expense payment – To ensure that Payments are as per the Internal Audit procedures.
• Providing expense comparison sheet for the payments like Rent, utilities, Fuel expense, Chiller charges.
• Processing of Payroll of around 200 employees and submitting WPS.
• Preparing employee settlement as per the Labour Law and maintaining individual employee register.
• Receivable follow up.
• VAT Report and filing.
• Facilitating year-end audit, Coordinating with auditors and ensuring smooth flow of the audit.
• Internal Control – Ensuring procedures are followed for all the transaction as per internal control requirements.