1. Company Name : MARINE ENGINEERING DIVING SERVICES FZC, SHARJAH, UAE
Designation : Purchase and Logistics Co-ordinator
Period of Work : Aug 2015 - Sept 2018
( Marine Engineering Diving Service is a Ship Chandling Company and also owns 3 vessels for Diving Project works )
Purchase & Logistics Job responsibilities
1. Receiving enquiries from the vessel and also from Project Staffs.
2. Procurement of materials from various vendors.
3. Getting quotation & negotiating with vendors on the prices.
4. Preparing Purchase Orders, co-ordinating with suppliers regarding material delivery.
5. Co-ordinating with vessel staffs with regards to material requirement.
6. Co-ordinating with Freight Forwarders and Shipping Liners with regards to the shipment of goods ( both Import shipment & Export shipment ).
7. Review the Freight cost received from the freight forwarders.
8. Arrange shipping of items from the supplier warehouse to the respective destination.
9. Arranging transportation for collection of materials from suppliers and delivering to the respective vessels.
10. Preparing the necessary documents for sending the shipment ( export related documents )
11. Preparing supplier’s list.
12. Managing the warehouse items and preparing inventory list.
2. Company Name : GLOBE MOVING AND STORAGE CO. PVT LTD, BANGALORE INDIA
Designation : Logistics Co-ordinator
Period of Work : April 2011 - Dec 2013
Logistics Job responsibilities
1. Receiving Enquiries / Preparing Quotation for the respective clients.
2. Scheduling of Packing Date.
3. Opening of files and Job Cards for each clients
4. Co-ordinating with clients. Informing them about packing and moving dates and also informing the same to respective agents at Origin.
5. Co-ordinating with the origin and destination agents. Collection of BL/AWB and all customs clearance related documents
6. Co-ordinating with the respective Shipping Liners / Freight Forwarders and get updates on the vessel sailing details / Flight details
7. Procurement of materials from various vendors. Negotiating with vendors on the prices.
8. Inventory control and preparing Stock Report.
9. Preparing Invoices.
10. Follow up on payment collection / receivables from clients.
PREPARATION OF MIS REPORTS
3. Company Name : Greenpiece Landscapes India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
Designation : Executive Assistant to Director
Period of Work : Dec 2009 - April 2011
1. Organizing and Maintaining Diaries.
2. Assisting the Director, taking dictation and preparing of Minutes of Meeting.
3. Schedule and arrange meetings and provide the required documents and presentations for the meeting.
4. Arrange travel facilities and also make arrangements for Hotel accommodation.
5. Keeping track on the issuing of bills at each stage of the project.
6. Following up on the receivables.
7. Co-ordinating with various departments of the organization.
4. Company Name : Pure Helium Gulf FZE, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE
Designation : Admin and Logistics Executive
Period of Work : Aug 2004 - Dec 2008
1. Communicate with customers and receive orders of supply.
2. Make the booking for shipment and inform the same to factory staffs.
3. Co-ordinate with freight forwarders for making the shipment.
4. Preparing Customs Invoice, Delivery Advice and Packing List and obtain Certificate of Origin.
5. Preparing Delivery Notes and Goods Received notes.
6. Procurement of materials from various vendors. Negotiating with vendors on the prices.
7. Inventory control and preparing Stock Report.
8. Preparing Sales Invoices and Sales Reports
9. Maintenance of petty cash and preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement.
10. Maintaining employee personnel records.
11. Making travel arrangements for the Director.
12. Drafting Business Letters.