I'm an Electrical and Electronics Engineer having 6 year and 2 months experience, working as an Electrical Engineer for amritha electricals Pvt. Ltd. Trivandrum, Kerala, India. I'm seeking a challenging opportunity in the same field in a reputed corporation as yours.
I shall use my communication skills, problem solving and optimistic charisma for the best of my career and your company’s future or ongoing endeavors.
In the hope that you'll take the best efforts in finding a suitable job for me in my relevant field and hoping for a positive reply as soon as possible.
• Monitoring of projects with contractor, sub-contractors and Assigning work to staff and labor force.
• Reporting to the General Manager – MEP
• To be present at site when site inspection is undertaken by the Consultant.
• Electrical Load Estimation and Preparation of drawings(medium and low voltage).
• Follow up with suppliers for materials approvals and supply
• Handle all kinds of MEP drawings, Data sheets,
Specifications, International electricalstandards, Test reports, and progress monitoring of MEP jobs and civil works.
• Worked for the verification of engineering documents, procurement, trouble shooting, commissioning of MEP works.
• Control amounts of Electrical & ELV materials used during the execution of the project so as not to exceed reasonable bounds and as detailed in company’s policies and procedures.
• Have sound knowledge in Auto CAD MEP
• Building security systems, Access control systems(ACS), CCTV, Public Addressablesystems, Fire Alarm systems,
Lighting control system, telecommunications, data services, cable tray routing.
• Sound technical knowledge in Trouble shooting errors in ELV systems Handling, supervising and managing projects in all aspects
• Basic networking Knowledge.Record the weekly/monthly reports during maintenance
• Lead a team of technicians and giving solution for on-site issues.
• Supervise and guide the site electrician to do the work as per the approved drawings.
• Supervise the productivity for the technicians in the site.
• Work under pressure to handle the urgent work in a proper way.
• Check the required materials for the site activity.
• Emphasis on the safe use of tools, machinery and equipment including training on safety gear, helmets, and procedures
• Develop and oversee quality standards on all sites
• Monitor and manage project budgets on all sites
• Resolve conflicts or miscommunication that may happen on site quickly and amicably
• Breaker size for DB, SMDB, MDB, LV Panels and installation of all types of dustribution boards.
• Assign cable size for given load.
• Expertise in Ms Office & AutoCad.
• Preparation of Load Schedule, Electrical shop drawings such as External & Internal (Lighting & Power layout), Single line Diagrams, Schematics Diagrams in AUTO CAD as per Consultant requirement.
• In-depth knowledge for preparing Electrical Drawings of Villas & Buildings (Lighting & Power Layouts, Single Line Diagrams, Load Distribution Schedules, Selection of MCCB, ELCB, MCB, Cable Sizes
• Material submittals submission and reviewing and material ordering
• Manage site progress in cooperation with site team and Civil contractor
• preparation and submission of shop drawings, IFC, As-Built drawings and monthly progress invoices
• Load calculation design
• ability to read and understand all site electrical drawings (lighting, power, fire alarm, light current …etc.)
PRESENTLY IN DUBAI ON A 3 MONTHS VISIT VISA WITH ATTESTED CERTIFICATES
Thanks and regards,
VISHNU DAS S
READY TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Email : vishnuuda88(at)gmail(dot)com