I am an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer graduated in July 2019, currently in Abu Dhabi on HUSBAND VISA actively looking for any suitable job
- Teacher/ Teacher Assistant
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Instrumentation and control
- Safety Engineer
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Office Jobs
- Measurement and Calibration
• Presented a paper titled “Modular Type Beach Cleaning Robot “Clean-B”” in International
Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems held on 15-17 May 2019 at Vaigai College
of Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
• B. Tech Main Project (Modular Type Beach Cleaning Robot “Clean-B”)
In this project we discuss the development of an automated beach cleaning robot named “Clean-B” which is suitable for using on crowded beaches. we also developed an automated navigation system which helps the robot to travel through a predefined path and to detect the presence of an obstacle using Arduino Mega and ultrasonic sensors. It consists of two modules. Primary module is driver module which drives the vehicles through all terrain sensing system allows robot to move around the obstacle and regain its predefined path. The cleaning mechanism consists of conveyor belt which is driven by a motor. The conveyor of this beach cleaner robot is equipped with a wire mesh, which separates the beach sand from the garbage. The central processing unit of our robot comprises of Arduino Mega. It is the most important component of the robot.
• B. Tech seminar (Automated Irrigation System Using Wireless Sensor Network and GPRS
The seminar discusses about an automated irrigation system which was developed to optimise water use for agricultural crops. The system has a distributed wireless network of soil moisture and temperature sensors placed in the root zones of the plants attacks.
Internships and workshops
• Internship at Keltron Electro Ceramics Ltd.
• NPTEL online course on Robotics
• Participated in innovate 2019 project competition conducted by APJ Abdul Kalam technological university
• Volunteered in LUMIERE’18, the technical festival of College of Engineering, Kidangoor.
• Volunteered in ARANG’18, the art fest of College of Engineering, Kidangoor.
• Team Player, Leadership Skills, Teaching Skills, Time Management
• C – Programming, Microsoft office, MATLAB, LABVIEW,
• Craft work, Gaming, Reading, Cooking, Singing