Management & Financial Reports:
• Prepare monthly financial statement as per IFRS (Adjusting entries,
Profit and loss, Balance Sheet and Cash
flow statement, notes to accounts & disclosures).
• Posting of all statutory entries, ledgers as per accounting policies.
• To pass general entries of required accruals, provisions,
intercompany invoicing/reconciliation, depreciation of assets.
• Prepare monthly cash budget and financial statement analysis, bank
and supplier ledger reconciliation.
• Responsible for creditors and debtors, actively follow up from
customers for payments.
• Issuing, verifying the LPO’s, petty cash vouchers, payroll, managing
all types of insurances.
• Setup cost controls by utilizing overhead concept.
• To issue all invoices timely from tally to customers and maintain
invoice file and sales ledgers.
• Communicate effectively with clients Contribute to a strong client
relationship through positive interactions
with client personnel Communicate with Manager and/or Director on
work status and client issues that arise.
• VAT compliance and E-Filling.
Administration & H.R:
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and H.R systems and
advise ways to streamline processes,
• To prepare employee file and keep all leave records and other
• Good knowledge of all employee visa process, renewal and