* Sea-view to all the offices
* Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
* A lower level registration lobby greets the visitor, rising via escalators to a second floor elevator lobby opening on to water views.
* Rich materials are used artistically throughout to convey superior levels of elegance and urban sophistication
* The 145,000 sq.ft. shopping and entertainment district includes hair and beauty salons, news and bookshop, gourmet food market, pharmacy, bakery, dry cleaner, real estate agent, travel agent, coffee and tea house, restaurants and cafes. All of your essential needs can be found just an elevator ride from your office.
Office fact sheet:
Area: 276 sq. meter
Parking spaces: Two
Fully fitted six executive offices
Fully equipped large conference room
Internal dry pantry
IT / server room
Filing / Archiving room
Fully fitted Italian furniture
Signage Wall with wall cladding
Fitted Streaky lines carpet from Denmark
Pre-laminated raised floor in Reception and IT room
Matte Painted Gypsum partitions
Italian Roller blinds for windows
White laminated pantry and archiving room cabinets
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow