Aeon Trisl Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this spacious 1 bedroom apartment in Masakin, Al Furjan for rent.
The APARTMENT for RENT Features:
- Built-up Area of 867.47 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- The kitchen is designed with fine materials for cabinets and countertop
- Beautiful Architecture and efficient interior layout
- Nice windows
- Sun accessing all rooms of the apartment all day
- Overviewing beautiful Al Furjan villas
- Very well maintained, almost brand new apartment
- Apartment equipped with cooking range, stove, and hood, cloth washing machine with DRYER built in, and fridge
- Cover parking
- High standard of living
- Security 24/7 with cameras monitoring
- Play grounds and huge common gardens
- Gated Community
- Swimming Pools
- Wading Area
- Kid’s Playground
- Gym Facility
- Barbeque Area
- Beautiful landscape with green plants and paved walkways
- Underground and Ground Level Car Parking
Masakin, Al Furjan is situated in South Village
Al Furjan is adjacent to Discovery Gardens
Can be readily accessed from Sheik Zayed Road or Emirates Road through D591 Road
In close proximity to Ibn Battuta Mall and Dubai Metro
Al Furjan, a contemporary and family-oriented community, depicts the principles of traditional neighborhood living, combining spacious villas and apartments with abundant open spaces and luxury amenities which makes the community an ideal residential choice for families and professionals.
One of Dubai’s most popular residential districts, Al Furjan is a vibrant neighborhood that celebrates the true spirit of the community. The four-bedroom villas and three-bedroom townhouses are designed to satisfy every practical need with all modern comforts, offering homes that are both functional and inspired.
For further details and viewings call Aeon Trisl on +971 55 585 2895
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow