Antilia Property Offering High-Quality Project In Sobha Hartland, 2 Br apartment for rent.
Apartment Details :-
- 2 bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms
- Size : 1300 SQFT .
- Price : 95K/2 Cheques- 100K/4 Cheques.
About The Project :-
Sobha Hartland is a master-community which is part of Mohammad bin Rashid City. there is a low-rise apartment community consisting of 16 buildings and this area is called Hartland Greens.
- Livable community surrounded by lush park and opposite by nature wetland
- Comprehensive community with International Schools, shops, sport & Leisure area
About the Apartment:
- Elegant European design made by world famous designer
- Floor to ceiling windows with garden view
- Built-in Kitchen appliances which maximize your storage spaces
- 3.2m high ceilings
- Wood-grain tile flooring
- Quiet central air cooling and FREE of charge
- Premium international brand hardware
Apartments will be built with philosophy of No Shortcut To Quality & Delivery on Time
They are freehold Apartments ultra-contemporary design
Metro lines run through the development
Dubai canal under construction.
Kids play area
Ample guest parking
Basement covered parking
Built in wardrobes
Fully fitted kitchen with world-renowned brand SIEMENS
Fully fitted bathrooms with world-renowned brand GROHE
Smart house system by CRESTRON (Automation system can be equipped within the apartments)
About the Location:
- 1 Min walking to London Collegiate school.
- 1 Min walking to Sobha Hartland international school.
- 5 Min driving to Meydan One Mall.
- 10 Min driving to Dubai Mall.
- 10 Min to Meydan Racecourse.
- 10 Min to Dubai World Trade Center.
- 15 Min to Dubai International Financial Center.
- 20 Min to Dubai International Airport.
Antilia Properties we believe on quality and comforts.
For more information Please Contact:
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow