DLD Permit no.21504
Candour Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this Spacious 1 bedroom apartment located in Ashjar Al Barari.
- Spacious 1 Bedroom.
- Balcony with overlooking trees
- Built up area: 1,979 sq. ft
- Terrace Area : 332 sq.ft
- Multiple Options Available
- Fully fitted kitchen with high end appliances
To book a viewing today Call Deepak Sharma on 050 274 6262 for further details.
The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. Beautiful themed gardens, naturally landscaped lakes, freshwater streams, cascades and waterways make it the lowest density development in Dubai and more akin to a botanical garden than a residential community.It has a contemporary style terrace and is situated inside a gated community. Book your dream home in heart of forested Al Barari.
Candour Real Estate Broker LLC
RERA ORN: 2490
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow