Morgan’s International Realty is proud to present this beautiful 2-bedroom, single row villa at Palmera, Arabian Ranches, a fully established residential community.
Having 2 levels of living space, ground level it comprises of a reception area leading to the large living room / dining room, which is interconnected with semi-closed kitchen. On the first floor, you will find two double sized bedrooms, both en-suite with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has balcony with views over the garden.
The property also benefits from a beautiful landscaped garden, parking for 2 card & is a short walk away from the communal pool & park area.
• BUA: 1,889 sqft
• Plot: 2,000 sqft
• Large living room
• Semi - Closed Kitchen
• Separate entrance from garage
• Laundry & storage room
• 3 Balconies
• Excellent condition
• Landscaped garden
• Close to pool & club house
• Big private garden at backyard
• Backing the Jogging track
Arabian Ranches is a young family-friendly community with lots of green parks, playgrounds, sports facilities, and walking paths. It also has a British primary school, a nursery and a large community center with supermarkets, retails, coffee shops, clinics, pharmacy, music schools, and further useful services. It is within 15-20 minutes from central places like Mall of the Emirates and the beach.
The community offers the following amenities:
- Swimming Pool and parks within close proximity to each cluster of villas
- Nurseries & Clinic
- Arabian Ranches Gold Club - 18 hole, par 72,
- Arabian Ranches Club House & Sports Club
- Village Community Center - a fine choice of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the Village Community Centre. The centre opens up a world of convenience for the entire family, with a shopping complex that houses 20 retail outlets including supermarket, cafes and restaurants, laundry, pharmacy, clinic and travel agency
Subscribe to the latest product updates, tips on finding the best jobs and candidates and so much more with getthat alerts. You can turn it off anytime by clicking on the notification icon.Subscribe
Go to your browser settings or preferences.
Check the permissions for notifications.
Change block to allow